This post is a quick quiz, not to be taken too seriously. Your answers might help you decide what sort of writer you are. On the other hand, they might not!
What do you think about most when you are doing the washing-up?
1. Plots and characters.
2. The next book/article/poem you are planning to write.
3. How you are going to pay the gas bill.
4. What you are having for tea tonight.
5. How you can get more friends on Facebook.
6. What your next tweet is going to be.
7. The washing-up.
8. Other. (Please specify.)
9. All of the above.
10. None of the above. I have a dishwasher.
I look forward to reading your comments/answers!